Various options are available through AMG for the 2008 Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup series, including Arrive & Drive, Car Rentals and Trackside Support. Among the many benefits of being a member of the AMG team:
- Our professional trackside support crew is also the same crew that works in our shop, meaning that they are knowledgeable about the cars.
- A car chief per race is always provided, meaning that there is always a person responsible for your car's setup and upkeep.
- We maintain a very professional-looking operation at the track, with a spotless trailer and full awning in team colors.
- Our prior year of experience combined with an extensive pre-season testing program ensures that our cars will be ready to go in tip-top shape for the season.
- When available, we contract ALMS and Grand Am engineers to assist us and our drivers on certain test days.
- We continually invest in R&D for our team cars, something all drivers will benefit from.
- Through the relationships we've built with Mazda, third party vendors and other teams, we have the connections to get even large trackside repairs done on very short order.
- We foster an atmosphere that encourages positive attitudes and teamwork. Our drivers and crew realize that working together yields the best chances of success, regarding both individual results and as a team.